If you are looking for the opportunity to join a beneficial scholarship program and acquire professional knowledge and skills in rural development and management, the IMRD master degree program is definitely for you!
Programs of studies relate to: nutrition, health, agriculture, human rights, democracy, social entrepreneurship etc. are welcome.
Country of study: several countries in Europe and the USA.
Deadline for application: December 31st.
Please click on the link below to see an example of such a scholarship:
The scholarship amount is 8.000 EUR per one year. This sum includes:
- tuition fees;
- insurance coverage costs;
- administrative costs:
- administrative support with access to every faculty and university service
- organization of the applicant’s case study, thesis defense
- plus all other possible expenditures that are connected directly with the course organization.
Please be aware that some additional costs may be also included (usually not more than 1000 euro) for specific passenger transport arrangements which can be related mostly to the organization of case studies, thesis defense or work experience.
If you’re interested in having more scholarship of this nature, you can subscribe to my blog and receive email alerts each time I post a new scholarship.
What Else You Should Know About This Scholarship Program
Learn more features of IMRD programs right here and right now! Below there are a few very essential things every determined applicant should know!
- The program implies a two-year master degree course in the sphere of agribusiness economics as well as rural development management at one of top 16 universities.
- The awardee gets a double degree (more detailed information on the diplomas is provided on the official scholarship’s website).
- The applicant can choose from European, Chinese, South African, U.S. and even Latin-American universities.
- The IMRD is a part of Erasmus Mundus scholarship program, offering many various possibilities for its students.
- The courses combine both basic and specialized training in 3 categories of science: economic, social and technical.
- The awardee has a chance to become a highly qualified international expert in several fields of study.