The University of the West of England (UWE) in Bristol offers scholarships to meritorious international students outside EU. The total value of the scholarship is £100,000.
How to Obtain the Scholarship
- A candidate can be admitted into only one University of the West of England scholarship. In case a candidate satisfies the eligibility criteria for some other scholarships as well, he or she will be awarded the most beneficial scholarship. This will be in addition to the full payment discount where applicable.
- The awarded candidate will be notified with the official letter. The scholarship terms and conditions will be attached to the letter.
- All scholarships are provided as a remission of all tuition fees.
- No scholarship award can be renewed after the first year of study provided that no conditions for the renewal are specified by the program.
- A candidate cannot defer the scholarship, provided that no conditions for the deferral are specified by the program. So, if you are awarded a scholarship but then decide to defer your place, the scholarship offer will be withdrawn. If this happens, you will have to reapply. Also, you can be reconsidered for the program the following year.
Learn Some Exceptions
- Please pay your attention to the fact that scholarships are not available with respect to the English Language Pre-Session Programs.
- Such professional development courses as the PhDs, MBA, LPC, BPTC, etc. cannot be eligible for the postgraduate scholarship programs.
- Candidates who enroll at Hartpury College cannot apply for any of the UWE scholarships.
- As a student, the candidate must be liable to pay the whole sum of international tuition fee. It means that you are not considered a sponsored student unless there are any other specific conditions.
- A candidate must be a non-EU national or resident.
- A candidate has been made an offer, conditional or unconditional, of a place from the University of the West of England, Bristol.
- A candidate must meet all specific requirements.
You can always e-mail the International Development Office for more detailed information on the scholarships above.