University of Bradford
Scholarship Scheme for 2013/14
These scholarships are to aid students in financial hardship due to the fact that they are domiciled in a country that is in crisis as a result of the political situation, war and natural disaster.
- A copy of your admission letter with your scholarship application.
- The offer letter must be dated no later than the Friday 17th May 2013.
- The closing date for applications is the Monday 10th June 2013.
- Explain how the situation in your country has affected you personally.
- Do not send a CV but include any evidence to support your personal statement.
- Don’t focus on your academic qualifications unless it is relevant in your application.
Level of study
Country of origin
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Democratic Republic of the
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Korea, Democratic People’s Republic of
- Occupied Palestinian Territory
- Russia (North Caucasus)
- Sierra Leone
- Sri Lanka
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Tanzania, United Republic of
Students must be on a full-time Masters programme (not MBA) and be self-funded. Students must be studying based at the University of Bradford i.e. distance learning students are not eligible to apply.Please do not apply for this scholarship until youve been offered a place to study at the University of Bradford
Full tuition fees and accommodation in The Green will be covered plus £3,500 per annum living costs to be paid in three instalments – October, January and April. Each scholarship is worth approximately £20,000.
Number of Scholarship
There will be a minimum of 3 scholarships available.
You can open a copy of the application form below, fill it in online, save it and send it in to us email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can print it off and fill it in by hand, and send it to Scholarships, The Hub, University of Bradford, Bradford, BD7 1DP whichever suits you best.
Countries in Crisis Application Form 2013/14 (docx, 65KB)
Countries in Crisis Application Form 2013/14 (doc, 94KB)
If this links does not open, leave a comment or send us an mail at liveworkstudyabroad@, and we will be glad to help.
Monday 10th June 2013
You must provide an offer letter from the University dated no later than Friday 17 May 2013.
Please apply for your place to study as soon as possible to allow plenty of time to meet these deadlines. We will not consider late applications or offer letters dated after the 17 May 2013.
- You must explain how the situation in your country has affected you personally. Dont just describe the situation in your country.
- Please do not send a CV but include any evidence you have to support your personal statement. We may request evidence from you at a later date if your application is short listed.
- Dont focus on your academic qualifications unless it is relevant to your application.
- The Scholarship is for a substantial amount of funding so we expect to see students giving time and consideration to their application and providing us with detailed information about their situation.
All applicants are encouraged to check the school’s official website here for further updates on the scholarships.
Like our Facebook page and/or follow our blog to receive daily scholarship updates.