This scholarship is a full scholarship opened to international scholars to study either in the undergraduate or postgraduate levels. The scholarship is available across most courses to cover a range of full international tuition fees for study on campus at North Ryde.
Country of origin: the scholarship is opened to all international students.
Field of study: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
Scholarship value: full scholarship
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the Universitys academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.7 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 92 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- Applicants must complete an online course application form.
- Applicants must indicate on the MUIS application form which scholarship they are applying for (either MUIS undergraduate or postgraduate)
- Applicants must nominate two referees to complete a referee report.
- Applicants must also provide a statement of purpose of not more than one page outlining their interest in the scholarship program and proving how the academic qualification can benefit themselves and their communities. (the statement of purpose must be submitted a Word or PDF document and has a file size limit of 256KB)
- Note: Applicants should note that, their eligibility shall be based strictly on the above requirements. Nothing apart from these shall really be accepted at the application center.
Course Application Deadline
MUIS Application Deadline
|Session 2, 2013||1 April 2013||30 April 2013||June 2013|
|Session 1, 2014||1 October 2013||31 October 2013||December 201|
Interested applicants should contact the school’s official website below for very important information on this scholarship.