These days Google Corporation are looking for young minds that are enthusiastically crazy about technology and Internet policy. They have launched the Google Policy Fellowship program in order to attract all motivated guys to join in and get great experience!
If you are interested in the Google program, here are their main requirements for the fellows:
- you must demonstrate or state your commitment to technology and Internet policy;
- you must have excellent academic records;
- you must be engaged into any extracurricular, volunteer or professional activities;
- you must have good communications, writing, research and analytical skills;
- you must be able to manage several different projects simultaneously and efficiently;
- you must be able to work resourcefully and smartly when in a fast-paced environment.
All Google fellows will receive a total scholarship award of $7,500 intended for 10 weeks during the summer of the year 2013 (that is from June to August). The dates of the fellowship will be set by the host organization and fellow.
Some Good News
The fellowship program launched and administrated by Google offers a wide variety of great opportunities to its participants! In essence, all you need to be admitted is your personal interest and enthusiasm (plus academic achievement, of course). So, if you have them and you do strive to broaden your horizons, get new experience and exercise your studies all at one place, this program is definitely for you!
- The fellowship will allow you to upgrade your awareness of such issues as data security and innovation, open government and government surveillance, access policy and copyright, consumer privacy and dozens more.
- You will spend your summer with the world’s greatest team of professionals, discovering amazing things.
- You can be a student of any major and any academic degree.
- You can come from any corner of the world.
Like us on Facebook for more updates on different scholarship programs.