The Republic of Indonesia provides beneficial scholarship programs for students from developing countries who want to obtain a Master’s Degree. Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (or simply KNB) scholarship offers 3-year studies at the range of selected Indonesian universities.
- The program welcomes student from all developing countries.
- The level of study offered is Master’s Degree.
- The study program offered is Human Resources Development.
- The 3-year scholarship program consists of 1-year of the Indonesian language course plus special preparatory programs as well as the 2-year Master’s degree program.
- Every academic program is carried out in Indonesian language.
- Period of study (total of 3 years):
- Indonesian Language Program – 8 months;
- Preparatory Program – 4 months;
- Master’s Degree Program – 24 months (4 semesters).
- Every scholarship covers:
- living costs;
- materials and research allowance (provided during the Master’s Degree program);
- return airfare;
- health insurance.
- A candidate cannot be no older than 35.
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree or its any equivalent.
- Candidate’s TOEFL score must be 450 or higher.
- A candidate must submit a completed scholarship application form.
- A candidate must be nominated by the Indonesian Embassy.
- A candidate must attach
- 2 nomination letters: one from the Indonesian Embassy and the other from the respective official;
- 2 academic recommendation letters;
- a scanned copy of passport of birth certificate if under age;
- a scanned copy of Bachelor’s degree certificate and academic transcript (translated in English of necessary);
- a scanned copy of TOEFL certificate not older than 2 years;
- a scanned copy of medical statement;
The KNB Scholarships should be applied on-line only.
- First download your invitation letter from the official KNB Scholarship website.
- Submit your invitation letters, copy of passport/birth certificate, copies of academic certificates and transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy.
- The Embassy will assess your application in order to issue a nomination letter.
- The final results will be published on the official Scholarship website as well as through the Publication channel of the Indonesian Embassy.
Like us on Facebook to receive free updates.