Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) scholarship is a developing countries partnership program on scholarship provided for the Master’s Degree Program at selected universities in Indonesia for 3 years period.
Country of origin: Developing countries all over the world.
Field of study: Masters degree.
Study program: Human Resources development
Note: The scholarship is offered to postgraduate students (Master Degree) to study at one of the universities in Indonesia for 3 years, consisting of one year of the Indonesian Language and Preparatory Programs and 2 years of Master Program with the arrangement below.
1. All academic programs (lectures and thesis) will be conducted in Indonesian Language.
2. Period of Study:
o 8 months of Indonesian Language Program
o 4 months of Preparatory Program
o 24 months (4 semesters) of Master Programs
3. Scholarship Coverage:
o Living Allowance
o Research and book allowances (will be given during the Master Program)
o Health insurance
o Round trip international ticket
1. Maximum of age is 35 years old;
2. Posses a bachelor degree or equivalent;
3. Have a TOEFL score of 450 or equivalent;
4. Submit completed application form; and
5. Must be nominated by the Indonesian Embassy;
6. A nomination Letter from the Indonesian Embassy
7. A nomination letter from the respective government official
8. 2 (two) Academic Recommendation Letters
9. A scanned passport or birth certificate
10. A scanned bachelor certificate and academic transcript (in English)
11. A scanned TOEFL score certificate obtained within the last 2 Years
12. A scanned Medical Statement;
1. Download an Invitation letter from the KNB Scholarship website;
2. Submit the Invitation letter, Passport or Birth Certificate, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy;
3. The Indonesian Embassy will conduct an assessment to the application in order to issue a Nomination Letter;
4. Apply the KNB Scholarship program on line;
5. The Selection Results will be published in the KNB Scholarship Website and through the Indonesian Embassy Publication channel;
For more information, please visit the official website: http://knb.dikti.go.id/
Like Us on Facebook to receive free updates