ABS Undergraduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2013/14 United Kingdom
Level of study: Undergraduate (Business, Management and Marketing)
Scholarship value: Opened to all eligible students for duration of one (1) academic year. And the award to the scholarship varies. £1,000 each for four years of undergraduate studies and £500 for the placement year.
Country of origin: All international
Eligibility requirement: Scholarships are allocated on academic merit or academic excellence.
Scholarship applications will be considered in conjunction with your academic application via your completed UCAS form.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: June 30th 2013.
ABS Part-time UK/EU MSc Scholarships, 2013 entry
Scholarship values: Up to 50% scholarships are available for the most excellent candidates covering the students’ tuition fees for one (1) academic year. This scholarship is opened to all eligible students.
Level of study: MSc Human Resource Management and Business, Social Responsibility and Sustainability
Country of origin: EU, UK nationals only
Eligibility requirement: Candidates must demonstrate a high level of commitment to the discipline. Eligibility for scholarships will be judged through a competitive essay.
For details about the application process and deadlines, please contact the Aston Business School admissions team: email@example.com.
Aston Business School MSc scholarships for part-time UK/EU and part-time international students, for on-line study only, 2013
Scholarship values: Scholarships of up to 50% of the full fee are available for the most excellent candidates for 1 academic year and it is opened to all eligible students.
Level of study: Postgraduate (Business, Management and Marketing Social Sciences)
Country of origin: All nationals
Eligibility requirement: Candidates must demonstrate a high level of commitment to the discipline of Islamic Finance, either through high achievement in academic study, in the workplace, or through social and/or voluntary initiatives.
For further application details and application deadline, please contact the Aston Business School admissions team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Psychology International Gold Scholarships – Postgraduate Bangor University
Scholarship values: 5000 USD per year for 1 year only, opened to 7 meritorious students and the award coverage varies.
Level of study: Postgraduate (Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences: Pure and Applied)
Country of origin: All internationals
Eligibility requirement: A number of Gold Psychology Scholarships worth up to £5K are available. They will be awarded on a merit basis to applicants who have completed a scholarship statement and who are deemed to have outstanding qualifications for their chosen program of study. These are available to applicants for all Psychology PGT programs.
Application details: To apply for one of the Psychology Scholarships, candidates must submit a 500 word statement in support of their application, which answers the following question:
Why have you chosen to apply to study Psychology at Bangor University?
Deadline: July 2013
This web link below is only for the last scholarship, not for all the above mentioned scholarships.
Peel Health Fund PhD Scholarship-
The School of Health Professions is seeking a high quality applicant to undertake a Doctor of Philosophy degree. The stigma attached to mental illness can be more disabling than the illness itself and is a major impediment to recovery. This study will explore how young people affected by mental health problems overcome stigma in their lives.
Country of origin: Australia, New Zealand Citizens and also Australian Permanent Residents.
Level of study: Postgraduate (Research) in the following fields, Behavioral and Cognitive Sciences or Medical and Health Sciences.
Scholarship value: This scholarship is offered dependent on funds to one person. The value of this scholarship is AUD100000 (maximum per award). This award is to be used for living expenses. This scholarship is paid fortnightly for the period of 3 years.
This scholarship is for study in Australia for those who have achieved Honors 1 or equivalent, Honors 2a or equivalent.
To apply for this scholarship you must apply directly to the university:
Deadline: April 30th 2013
QBI PhD Scholarships – UQ
Complete your Neuroscience PhD in a world class research institute in Australia. The Queensland Brain Institute (QBI) is actively seeking exceptional and highly motivated PhD candidates from around the world to undertake high quality neuroscience research at its state-of-the-art facility located on UQs St Lucia campus, Brisbane, Qld.
Level of study: Postgraduate (Research)
Scholarship value: This scholarship is offered once only to an unspecified number of people. Open for applications from April 8, 2013 until May 31, 2013.
The value of this scholarship is AUD29653 (per annum).
This award is to be used for living expenses. This scholarship is paid fortnightly for the period of up to 3 and half years.
To apply for this scholarship you must refer to scholarship description. You can download the application form from the website.
Deadline: 31st May 2013
Hanns Seidel Foundation: Doctoral scholarship
Assumption of responsibility and social commitment. This is what the Hanns Seidel Foundation wants to teach young people. And this is why it also supports young people. In return, the organization close to the CSU (Christian Social Union) party, expects sponsored individuals to excel in terms of both personal and academic achievements. This program sponsors approximately 100 foreign students every year.
Graduates with personalities and aptitudes promising special academic achievement in the course of a doctorate and a significant contribution to research.
For doctoral candidates, the maximum rate of scholarship support is 1,050.00 EUR per month plus a research cost allowance of 100.00 EUR. Married scholarship holders can obtain an additional family allowance of 155.00 EUR if the net annual income of the spouse does not exceed 15,340.00 EUR. Childcare support for doctoral candidates: Doctoral candidates with a child of their own, which is under 12 years old and lives with them in their own home, can informally apply for a monthly childcare allowance of 155.00 EUR. The allowance is raised by 50.00 EUR for every additional child up to a maximum sum of 255.00 EUR per month. All scholarship holders moreover receive non-material support.The scholarship is initially granted for 1 year.
Country of origin: open to international students.
- Above-average achievements in school and academic studies
- Commitment in the political, church or social area
- A personal aptitude, i.e. sense of civil responsibility, political open-mindedness and an approval of the aims of the Hanns Seidel Foundation
- Under 32 years of age
- Completed academic studies qualifying the student for doctoral studies
- Qualifications shown in academic studies and examinations that justify the research work
- Signed declaration of consent [list Application sheet with photo (original and 3 copies)
- list|CV in table form and detailed handwritten CV (1 original and 3 copies of each)
- list Examination certificate (certified copy and 3 further copies)
- list Reports/certificates (e.g. graded certificates for advanced seminars (Hauptseminar and Oberseminar), obtained while studying at an institution of higher education (4 copies)
- list Detailed synopsis of the doctoral research project (4 copies) [list Detailed letter of motivation for choosing the stated thesis topic
- list Detailed description of the planned contents of the proposed thesis and the methods used
- list Work and time schedule for completing the thesis
- list Current status of the thesis with results of hitherto completed work
- list Where applicable, an already completed thesis in another discipline
- list Other academic publications (cover sheet with information about the place and year of publication)
- list Letters of recommendation by 2 authorized doctoral supervisors at a higher education institution, confirming the applicant‘s academic qualifications (in separate sealed envelopes). One of the 2 letters of recommendation has to be provided by the doctoral supervisor supervising the thesis.
- If applicable, a certificate of registration
Some forms can also be completed online.
15th January, 15th May and 15th July annually.
All interested applicants should follow the link for other vital information