The Collections Trust is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic European Projects Officer to join our busy team at our London-based offices (situated in the Natural History Museum in Kensington).
The European Projects Officer is responsible for:
- Coordinating the delivery of up to two concurrent EC-funded projects
- Managing internal communications about the projects
- Proactive dissemination and communication about the project(s) to external stakeholders
- Supporting other Collections Trust programs
- You will be a positive, proactive and self-starting individual with an excellent eye for detail. The following skills and experience are essential for the post:
- Strong understanding of the use of technology in the cultural heritage sector;
- A positive, self-starting approach;
- Ability to work under own direction and as part of a team;
- Good eye for detail;
- Ability to coordinate a project within budget and deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills both written and presentational;
- Good ICT skills, especially Office Suite.
Candidates wishing to apply for this post should submit an application in writing to International Development Manager Gordon McKenna at firstname.lastname@example.org detailing:
- Your relevant experience
- Your interest in the role
- Your availability
Deadline: Friday 14th June at 5:00pm
Note: Applicants should ensure that they are available for interview on the 20th June.
Collectionstrust EU Projects
Like us on Facebook to receive frequent career and educational updates