St. George’s University, Grenada, welcomes academically gifted, dedicated and enthusiastic students who wish to reach their professional objectives and succeed in their careers! Recognizing that not all applicants may have sufficient resources to study the preferred discipline, SGU offers 60 full-tuition scholarship awards that will be granted under Commonwealth Jubilee Scholarship Program to students from Commonwealth countries. The scholarship commemorates the 60 years of the Queen’s reign and enables students to obtain a Master’s degree in medicine, business administration as well as arts and sciences.
Please check the following details concerning the features of the mentioned program.
|Value of scholarship||The scholarship covers only tuition fees.|
|Country of origin||Commonwealth member countries.|
|Level of study||Master’s and Doctoral degrees.|
|Fields of study||· Master of Public Health
· Doctor of Medicine
· Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
· Master of Business Administration
· Master of Arts
· Master of Sciences
|Deadline||For the semester starting on January 1st 2014 the deadline for application is November 1st, 2013.|
To participate in the Commonwealth Jubilee Scholarship Program, you must:
- be a citizen of a Commonwealth member country and be admitted to the program at SGU;
- attach an essay providing details of how the award can help you benefit the development of your home country;
- have a plan of your expenses on accommodation and travel that you can cover with your personal financial means or other funding sources.
The official application form of SGU can be found here.