The Association of South African Women in Science and Engineering (SAWISE) calls on academically outstanding sub-Saharan Black Females in their 4th year of study to apply for the 2013 SAWISE Angus scholarship for Science and Engineering courses.
Scholarship value: R10, 000 Deadline: 30th November annually.
- A Sub-Saharan black female
- Must have achieved 70% or above grade average in her subject of study
- Only for studies at Honors level (or 4th year equivalent e.g in Engineering)
- In any field of science and engineering
- South African applicants will be given preference. The successful applicants should become an active member of SAWISE.
The following documents are required
- Complete application form
- Curriculum vitae
- An official transcript (record)
- Letter of motivation (350 words)
- Certified copy of your ID
Note: only hard copies of the documents will be accepted and you can obtain an on line application form and fill accordingly.
All applications should be sent to;
SAWISE Angus Scholarships Committee
PO Box 34085
Rhodes Gift 7707
For detail info follow the link.