In 2015 International Foundation Courses and English Language Studies (IFCELS) at SOAS University of London are going to celebrate 30 years of Foundation Program. To mark this anniversary, IFCELS revokes application fees for students who wish to apply for ICC and FDPS programs and who will do it before April 30th, 2015.
Also, this year six scholarships will be available for FDPS students, plus a special promotion will be provided for ICC students who come from Myanmar.
IFCELS offers a wide range of preparation and language improvement programs for overseas students. Since 1985 more than 3000 students from IFCELS have proceeded with their studies at British universities.
- ICC (Intermediate Certificate Course in Comparative International Studies) or Undergraduate Foundation Program offers 10 months of preparatory academic and language courses for undergraduate study; the available subjects include humanities, social sciences, law and business.
- FDPS (Foundation Diploma for Postgraduate Studies) or Pre-master’s Program provides 10 months of preparatory academic and language courses for postgraduate study.
- ELAS (English Language and Academic Studies) is a flexible intensive academic English program which is combined with your academic subject and a Language or Culture; the program lasts for 3, 6 or 9 months.
- Pre-Sessional Courses are oriented to language improvement and intended for students entering university courses in October yearly; the courses last for 4, 8 or 12 weeks.
- Summer Courses combine both academic and language studies within 3 weeks.
- In-sessional Academic English and Study Skills program supports overseas students with the studies at SOAS.
- Teaching English for Academic Purposes program is intended for current and future teachers from overseas who teach English for Academic purposes to their under- or postgraduate students.